5 Reasons to Sell Your Home in Winter
There are pros and cons to selling your home in any season and in any market. Winter can actually be a fantastic time to sell your home in the Denver area and here are five reasons why:
1) Regardless of the cooler weather, buyers are not backing out of the market. Demand remains at levels seen over the summer months.
2) Less homes are on the market, leaving buyers with less options and strengthening the seller's market. The average days on market remains extremely low.
3) Bidding by multiple buyers is still prevalent and many homes are still selling at or over their asking price.
4) Buyers looking in the winter months are serious about finding a home. Many are driven to make decisions for tax purposes and the relocation market is not tied to a particular season.
5) If you need to buy a home after yours sells, you will enjoy less competition in the winter versus the competing with the frenzy of buyers in the spring.